Building an Evaluation Toolkit for your FC/IE Initiatives
WEDNESDAY, 12 February 2014
Corresponding UTC (GMT) start time: 12:00:00
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. -- EST -- Eastern Canada/Eastern US
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. -- GMT -- London
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. -- EET -- Cairo/Istanbul
- 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - IST -- Delhi
- 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. - WIB --Jakarta
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. - MYT -- Kuala Lumpur
- 9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. - KST -- Seoul
- 9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. - JST --Tokyo
This webinar is designed to help you and your organization build an evaluation toolkit for your FC/IE initiatives that can help you understand impact and strengthen future efforts to make a difference and create ROI. The February 12 session will use a case study approach.
This webinar is the first of a three part series intended to help you envision, develop and implement evaluation measures, tools and processes in the context of your organization's FC/IE programme goals and priorities.
A second session will be held on this topic at the IFIE-IOSCO 2014 Global Investor Education Conference 21-23 May 2014 in Washington, D.C.
A third webinar will be scheduled after the 2014 Conference.
Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event.
A free and invaluable resource.
* If you have problems opening this registration link, please try using a different browser. If the problems persist, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A streaming replay of this webinar will be made available for those who cannot participate at the time of the event. If you cannot attend the webinar due to the time in your region, click here to receive immediately after the webinar a link to the webinar recording and presentations. (Link will go live within 24 hours of webinar's completion)
* If you need more information please contact email@example.com.